Monday, May 20, 2013

Travel to your dreams

Hello my sweet friends! This week at the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover challenge is all about the Friendship.


Every friend needs some encouragement time to time. I really loved this sentiment from PMS and I thought that Lisa the traveling fairy is perfect with it.


I made a super simple card for this week. Images are colored with Pro- and Flexmarkers and I also added some Gelly Roll Clear Star to luggage. I used Postage Stamps die template for my card base.

Inside of the card
Now it's your turn to show how you interpret this week theme. Don't forget to use a digi image on your project. Head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see the rules and prize. You also get lots of inspiration by my super talented team members

Materials used:
Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps - Lisa the traveling fairy, Lisa's Luggage and sentiment

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers; Gelly Roll - Clear Star

Inks: TH distress ink - Broken China
Papers:
White and blue papers from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders -Postage Stamps

Embellishments: Divine Twine Eco-Luxe  - Bakers Twine Aqua

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 168 - Simply does it
Moving Along With the Times - Color challenge
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Girls, girls, girls
Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

10 comments:

  1. I love this design Eret that stamp is fab and beautifully coloured
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eret and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Eret, beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful shaped card, Eret, and just delightful details on the inside and out. Your adorable little traveler reminds me of the happiness in our hearts as we pursue dreams anew each day. Thank you for the sweet reminder. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful. I like the soft colours and the sentiment you used. Beautifully made! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Eret, you also got third place at I ♥ promarkers..congrats..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super, what a great card,love your wee sentiment xxThanks for playing with us on our Colour Challenge on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Eret,
    Your Card is so cute! I love all of the details from the postage stamp shape to the sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card, love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...