Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stamping Sensation

Hello my friends. I hope you had a nice weekend. I'm back from Sweden. It was really nice trip. I'm sure I'll go back again. 
I have fantastic news to share with you today. I was asked to join with amazing Stamping Sensation team. I'm so honoured to join such a talented group of designers. It was really hard to keep the secret.


This month we have a wonderful sketch to follow from Tracy and Summer colors theme. You can follow only the sketch or use summer colors, or use both of them.


As always, Stamping Sensation has fabulous prize. This time it is from Little Clair Design.


My first card as a Stamping Sensation design team member is an easel card I made for my Mom's Birthday. I made yellow roses my self and yellow pattern papers is also my designed.


I really loved to make this card. The sketch was gorgeous and very inspiring. And it's always very pleasing to make a card for someone special. 

Inside of the card
Now it's your turn to play along. You have until end of the month to join and share your card. Also visit my talented team mates. You are going to love what you see :)

Materials used:
Stamps: Wee Stamps - Sweet Blossom

Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers

Inks: TH distress ink - Tea Dye
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs - Rose's Dream; Yellow pattern paper is my designed (digitally); Kraf paper from my stash
Dies:
Spellbinders - Standard Circles Larges, Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Cheery Linn Designs - Medium Rose, Mini Dimensional Butterflies with Angel Wings, Fanciful Flourish Right

Punches: Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Doily Lace
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Diamond (on flowers and butterflies); Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White; Queen & Co Pearls - Snowflake; Kort and Godt Paper Petite Rose with stems - Light Blue; larger blue flowers from my stash; Gelly Roll - Clear Star gel pen (stiching); MeiFlower - White Satin Ribbon

I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything goes 8.7
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything goes 8.7
Crafting for All Seasons - Make it girly 8.7
I Love Promarkers - Photo inspiration 9.7
Charisma Cardz - Lace (paper lace)11.7
Polkadoodles and Studio 12 - Make your own background 14.7
OneCrazyStamper.com - Kraft 30.7
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Lots of layers 3.8


Thank you for your visit!
Hugs & smiles
Eret

24 comments:

  1. First of all Eret, a big welcome to the team, we are so pleased to have you join us.

    Blue and yellow are a colour combo I always think works so well and your card is a sheer delight.

    I am pleased to hear you had a good trip to Sweden, I am sure you Mum enjoyed it and loved her card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT place Eret, you really do deserve it.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, your colouring is perfect and I love the papers and pretty embellishments - especially your wonderful roses.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again member design, That's great news for you.
    You will be getting busy, but fun to do.
    They have a great addition to their team.
    Your first card is already a hit. So beautifully.
    I do like that easel card model.
    You did a wonderful job.
    I've never been in Sweden, but it is on my wish list.
    Maybe something for next year.
    All the Scandinavian countries seem to me beautiful. Only Denemarke I visited.
    Tomorrow I leave on holiday to Wales (GB)
    See you later on the blog.
    hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, Eret! I love it! The colours and papers are beautiful and your roses are perfect! Welcome to the team. You are a very talented lady and I look forward to designing with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Järjekordselt väga armas kaart! Mõnusad värvid ja kõik on nii tasakaalus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image and pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Eret! They are so lucky to have you on their DT - this card is so sweet. I especially like the fussy cut tree branch. Your choice of colors, and the pretty sketch layout, really make this card pretty pretty! Pretty! (smile) Beautiful coloring and shading, as well. Congratulations, Eret! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to a wonderful person, you, on your placement...awesome card and lovely image with beautiful surrounds.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic card Eret!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a gorgeous card Erit.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Eret on your new Dt position. I love this card the little girl is so sweet. I love those roses you've made and the backing paper
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card for your first DT contribution, Eret! I love the colour scheme, and your roses are beautiful! So glad you've joined our team.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your easel card it beautiful. Great coloring of this sweet image and love the blues and yellows together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty feminine Easel card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your DT position. Your easel card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card. I love the beautifully coloured image.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Congrats on your DT !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Eret
    Gorgeous creation, love all your details and colouring too. A great take on my sketch.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love your sweet image and pretty colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and fabulous design. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely delightful :) so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful card, Eret. Stunning details. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Lots of layers challenge.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card Eret - love it! And congratulations to your DT spot!
    Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Lots of layers challenge.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...